Kilmatogh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kilmatogh

Place to discuss the Kilmatogh Community and its strange disappearance.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entire French village went mad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entire French village went mad Empty Entire French village went mad Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Kidrotten

Kidrotten

This talk of us breathing in LSD and hallucinogens in the subterrainean temple reminds me of an interesting story I read a few years ago in the Dailymail about when the US government tested the effects of LSD in the early 50's. Nearly 60 years ago, in the early days of understanding the drug's effective use in mind control and in typical unnecessarily brash CIA style, they spiked the baguettes of the French village of Pont-Saint-Esprit (southern France), with the mind-bending drug LSD. The residents were driven to mass hysteria and hallucinations, five people died and dozens were sent to mental asylums in strait jackets.
I reckon this is what happened to poor DanTheMan....I mean, he's probably suffering from LSD poisoning. And he was down in the temple longer than any of us without a mask.

2Entire French village went mad Empty Re: Entire French village went mad Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Marychristmas

Marychristmas

Why'd they bother doing this? It's not like they haven't got enough of their own soldiers and citizens which they could happily test on with less likelihood of being caught. Probably the agency's "humour" at work, I'm sure the agents based in the village were suitably entertained by the show?!

3Entire French village went mad Empty Re: Entire French village went mad Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 pm

J.Howey

J.Howey
Admin

Kidrotten wrote:This talk of us breathing in LSD and hallucinogens in the subterrainean temple ...I reckon this is what happened to poor DanTheMan....I mean, he's probably suffering from LSD poisoning. And he was down in the temple longer than any of us without a mask.
I just read the article in Wednesday's Leitrim Gazette, SusanaB posted. Dan has definitely lost it, alright! Are we next to go mad like him and Broadbent?

http://kilmatogh.simplesite.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum