Kilmatogh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kilmatogh

Place to discuss the Kilmatogh Community and its strange disappearance.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! I'm a new member here.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello! I'm a new member here. Empty Hello! I'm a new member here. Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:03 am

Marychristmas

Marychristmas

Hi, I'm Mary and I came here just out of curiosity. I'm intersted in this topic (i.e. the disappearance of the Kilmatogh community) though I've never heard of it before now. So, I'm going to listen and learn. TY.

2Hello! I'm a new member here. Empty Re: Hello! I'm a new member here. Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:50 pm

J.Howey

J.Howey
Admin

Hi Mary, I'm John. I set up this board to discuss this topic, so welcome to the forum! My hope is to write a book when I get enough information on the Kilmatogh community because they are part of local history (which I've just learned - thanks to another forum member - actually called themselves the "XUAL Community").
I've lived in the area all my life and this is my first foray into writing about local history. I guess I picked a hard topic to write about and I'm certainitly not a college graduate (with lots of letters after my name) used to doing research, so I'm finding it a mountainous struggle. Hopefully it'll get easier with more information and contributions. Thanks!

http://kilmatogh.simplesite.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]