Kilmatogh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kilmatogh

Place to discuss the Kilmatogh Community and its strange disappearance.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello like-minded People of Earth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello like-minded People of Earth Empty Hello like-minded People of Earth Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:07 pm

MetaMur

MetaMur

My name is Frank Leigh and I enjoy meeting like-minded people to share experiences and stories with upon this beautiful planet we call 'home'. (Pity some people can't get along and find new ways to otherwise make life a miserable experience for others!)
I have a variety of interests mostly considered new-age, but I'm down to earth, which is strange, because as a teenager I was always wanted to be a hippie (that movement had lost steam by the time I was a teenager, so I was born too late, unfortunately!).
I have a beard and smoke a pipe. I've never been married and have no kids, which is just the way I like it. I've lived with my parents my whole life (until they passed away, that is)....The trade off with lack of privacy at home, is that I've never had to pay rent and could use the money I saved to explore my interests! Life is grand.

Last edited by MetaMur on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hello like-minded People of Earth Empty Re: Hello like-minded People of Earth Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:44 pm

SusanaB

SusanaB

Em, I'm guessing your dinner conversations must be very interesting and stimulating, Frank!

3Hello like-minded People of Earth Empty Re: Hello like-minded People of Earth Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:46 pm

MetaMur

MetaMur

Is that a proposition to have dinner with you, Susana?!

4Hello like-minded People of Earth Empty Re: Hello like-minded People of Earth Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 pm

SusanaB

SusanaB

Nope, you're misreading me...like those two men walking down the street and they see this dog licking its balls. One of the guys says, "I really wish I could do that." To which his friend replies; "Well, he looks like a friendly enough dog..."
lol!

5Hello like-minded People of Earth Empty Re: Hello like-minded People of Earth Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 pm

MetaMur

MetaMur

AHAHAHA! I guess I deserved that burn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum